Online training sessions are designed for customers who want assistance with a current implementation, upgrade, refresher, or a jumpstart for new employees.
These one-on-one sessions are tailored to your requirements and scheduled at a time convenient for you.
A 4-hour online training session covering a single topic. Sample topics include:
- EventTracker implementation and deployment assistance
- EventTracker upgrade assistance
- Using EventLogCentral reporting engine and EventVault
- EventTracker Basics Jumpstart – tell us your event management responsibilities and we’ll show you just the features you need to use
Eight hours of online training available in one 8-hour session or two 4-hour sessions. The 4-hour sessions must be completed within one week. Sample agendas include:
- Enterprise Implementation – Extend your EventTracker Investment throughout your Organization
- EventTracker Essentials Jumpstart – For the customer requiring more than the 4-hours of the Basic level. Tell us your event management responsibilities and we’ll show you just the features you need to use.
Sixteen (16) hours of online training available in two 8-hour sessions or four 4-hour sessions. The 8-hour sessions must be completed within one week and the 4-hour sessions must be completed within 2 weeks. Sample agendas include:
- EventTracker Power User – In-Depth Training on all EventTracker Features and Using Plug-ins
- EventTracker Usage and Options – In-Depth Training on Customization and Using Options Available